CartoDB is a mapping, real-time analysis and visualization service for building spatial applications.
RAW is an open source web tool for quickly creating a variety of custom, vector-based visualizations.
DataHero is a powerful tool for quickly visualizing your datasets via uploaded files or other services like Google Docs.
With ChartsBin you can quickly create interactive, geocoded maps and bar graphs.
If you’re hungry for more, check out these other online tools for data presentation:
- Google Fusion Tables, spreadsheet charts, pivot tables, all available in Google Drive—https://support.google.com/drive/#topic=2799627
- Silk— http://silk.co —create interactive databases for people to explore
- Datavisual— http://datavisu.al —create charts and graphs with multiple datasets
- Polychart— http://www.polychart.com —easy drag/drop interface for charts, requires download
- Plotly— http://plot.ly —has it’s own API and accepts a wide variety of data formats including MATLAB
- Datawrapper— https://datawrapper.de —open source tool for creating simple, attractive charts