Introductions: A List
For our first activity in EPIC this semester, we’d like to get to know you as a teacher. We’d like to know not just what you teach, but how and why you teach. And what better way to learn about a person than to ask too many questions?
Please join our Slack team and list your responses to the prompts below in our “#2-everyone” channel. Check back often as others share, respond and react (Slack has emojis for this!).
- Your favorite assignment from a course you are teaching this semester (attach or link to it if you can!)
- A teaching resource (book, article, video, podcast, person) that inspires you.
- Your worst fear about teaching.
- Your worst fear about online teaching.
- Favorite class you ever took.
- Your teaching approach, in 2 sentences.
- Favorite emoji (select from Slack’s options) for expressing enthusiasm.
- A boring fact about you.