Helpful Templates and Documents for UAF Faculty
Starting the course design process from scratch can be difficult and overwhelming. Luckily there are some handy and helpful templates for various aspects which can save you time and help you organize your ideas.
Materials on this page are independent of your learning management system choice.
- Planning documents (1-page calendar, other types of checklists)
- Learning Assessment Cycle (Information Fluency)
- Visual tours of online courses via Course Spotlights
Tutorials and Instructions for Students
eCampus has several established tutorials that you may choose to include in your course. If you don’t see what you’re looking for in this list, please contact eCampus and we’ll create something for you.
Teaching Tips for Students
- Apr 26, 2021 – Tips for students using the new WordPress block editor
- Mar 5, 2018 – Help students use Google Scholar for research
UAF Instructional Designers
This page has been authored collectively by the experts on the
UAF Instructional Design Team.
Let us know if you have suggestions or corrections!