- more closely aligned with the IOS/Android apps
- side by side view
- new view options, including year view
- see details with one click
- menu icon (lasagne) toggles sidebar menu
- color palette
- responsive layout
- One-click view of event details including video call inks and attachments
- see participant details for invitees
- event graphic header relates to holiday or theme of event i.e. Thanksgiving
- Reminders vs. Tasks
- toggle between them
- Search – documents, contacts and events
- Appointment Slots Tool easier to find
- provides a short URL instead of the 3-page URL from old calendar
- formatting bar and hyperlinks added to descriptions
- option to restore items that are deleted now available under Settings
- one place for all calendars
Events on your calendar look different depending on how you’ve responded:
- If you’re attending an event, the event will be a solid color.
- If you’ve answered maybe to an event, you’ll see diagonal lines across it.
- If you haven’t replied yet, you’ll just see the event’s outline.
- If you said no, you’ll only see the outline and the event will be crossed out.
- simpler, one place for setting changes
- make “modify event” the default
- new world clock
- no more labs
- you can always go back to classic Calendar